Westside 4 Athletes Seminar - This Seminar is getting close! Remember Aug 18th and 19th. If you still need more information or wish to register contact email@example.com Cost $300 for the two-day seminar with Coach Scarpulla and Team.
Whole Life Challenge – REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15th!!
PHOTO Competition begins today, get your cameras ready!!!
Here is the low-down… Each participating CFSD member will take a picture at CFSD with the graffiti mural in full or partial view and post it to Facebook for a chance to win, you must be in the photo too of course, so someone else probably needs to snap it.
The purpose of this contest is to get the MOST “likes” on your
photo in 72 hours! This means you are going to have to get creative!
The contest will begin NEXT WEEK Monday, August 13th at 5pm
and will end at 9pm on Thursday, August 16th.
This is how it works in 8 easy steps…
1) IF you have a facebook page, make sure you are part of the CFSD (MEMBERS ONLY) Group, if you are not in that group, friend Aush Chatman on Facebook and request an invite to the group.
2) Take a unique photo spotlighting the CFSD Mural and you or a few of you. Be Creative! You have all weekend to brainstorm, and a week to get it done.
3) Upload photo to YOUR Facebook page, but no earlier than
Monday, August 13th at 5pm PST.
4) Once your photo is uploaded to your page SHARE it in the CFSD Members Only Group. Make sure you tag the location @ Crossfit San Diego!
5) Share your photo any way you can and get as many “likes” as possible
in 72 hours! Just don’t beg for “likes” by stating that it’s for a competition…keep it organic or at least be subtle about it!
6) By 9pm on Thursday, August 16th you must return to the CFSD members only page and post the number of “likes” you received.
7) You must follow ALL these steps in order to be eligible to win the prize. ALL!
So what do you win???! The winner gets free entry into the Whole Life Challenge ($45) AND I (AUSH) will handwash their car! Yep…HANDWASH your CAR….(if you live in an apartment complex or an area that is not conducive to washing cars you can come up to my house and I’ll do it in my driveway, only 1 car if you have multiple).
If the photo is a small group photo, I can’t very well pay for everyone, so the group can either pick one person, or we can use my $45 to subsidize everyone’s entry equally shared, so if there are two of you, you pay half price each.
Get to brainstorming, we are expecting to see some TIZ-IGHT pictures!! Get
creative, get sweaty, get sexy, or even costumes???… 3-2-1 GO!
….may the best photo win!
This is gonna be awesome!
Skill: Rope Climb
Squat 3×5 add 5-10# from last session
“Cindy” FOR 12 MINS
Finish with 60 Abmat Sit-Ups
Squat 6×6 @ 70%
EMOM for 10 mins
Odd minutes – 3 MU’s (scaled 4 Pull-Ups + 4 Ring Dips)
Even Minutes – 4 HSPU (scaled 10 Push-Ups)
Finish 3x300m Row (partner up, rest during partner’s row)
Establish New 1RM Back Squat
Split Jerk 70% x 2, 75% x 2, 80% x 1, 85% x 1
5 x 3 weighted dips
21 – 15 – 9
Burpee box jump
Chest to bar pull up
Skill: Hang power Snatch
Establish Max Box Jump
EMOM for 15 Min:
1 Snatch Grip Deadlift 75/45
2 Hang Power Snatch
3 Burpees over the bar
Skill: Hang Power Clean
3x 10 Pull overs
20 Jumping Squats
5 GHD Situps
5 Ring Rows